Here are eight ways to cut your monthly expenses…
- Sell household items you don’t use/want/need.
- Once a month, do a walkaround of your home and car, to spot needed repairs that could become costly ones if gone unnoticed.
- Comparison shop – always, always, always compare prices, online and in stores. Learn which stores have the lowest prices on different types of merchandise.
- Cook meals at home more often – s0me analysts estimate this habit could save you upwards of $1500.00 yearly!
- Exercise and eat well to cut down on medical expenses.
- Use coupons when possible.
- Be sure to communicate about the household bills and budget with your partner or spouse once a week. Sit down once a week and do a written budget.
- Negotiate your bills once a year. This works well for insurance, cable, cell phone, utilities, etc. If you can’t get a better deal from your current provider, switch.
Leave a Reply